13.6.12

GREEN WITH ENVY

Literally green with envy at Green With Envy's Buyer's Trip to New York. In love with their Instagrammy pics and the trends they are tapping into. Their style is very structured and simple but with bright colours and interesting silhouettes for the stylish ones. 








Nicholas Spring 2013 heels; Downtown New York City; Accessories wall at Alexander Wang; Ivory Bra Top Tee at Alexander Wang; Nicholas 'Jocelyn Heel' in Marine Suede; The Marion Bag in red amongst pre-Spring 2013 Accessories at Alexander Wang; Backless body con at Alexander Wang

I remember making trips to the Alexander Wang head office during my time in New York and marvelling at the showroom's decadence and its simplicity at the same time. The clothing racks line the walls of the oversized rectangular room with its white walls and dark floors. I remember sitting on the couches and thinking that I could possibly fall asleep on them but then I looked around at all the unbelievably fashionable people littering the showroom (including dapper young men) and another thought occurred, "maybe I won't embarrass myself today and save some face."

@oliviamy

No comments:

Post a Comment