17.4.12

BODY ART


LO AND BEHOLD THE MOST AMAZING NECKLACE OF ALL TIME (see below). Yup Dannijo definitely knows what's going on in the world of jewels these days and a collaboration with MANREPELLER was just the cherry on top of the already gigantic sundae.I absolutely love their unique designs (after all who else is ballsy enough to pull off jeweled eyes?). There's a sense of symmetry and I literally can't take my eyes of the colors.

This piece gets me everytime. I don't think there is one event or occasion where you can't wear this necklace (I wouldn't even mind working out whilst wearing it as it may prove to be a suitable neck weight).



What about the rest of them? I just came across this French jewelry designer, SHOUROUK, through HONESTLYWTF. 



And finally, my dear friend introduced me to Melbourne based jewelry designer, FIORINA. I especially love the amaze-colorful necklace on the right. It resembles an organised kids ball pit without the feet smell I'm sure.
  

JEWELRY SO AMAZING YOU WANT TO EAT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment