22.5.12

ALL IN THE DETAILS


I love me a vibrant warm scarf for these autumn months where it's still sunny outside so you don't need a jacket but there's still a chill in the air where a scarf is the perfect accessory. I picked up this amazing scarf in Dubai when we went to Global Village. Global Village is a magical place where countries from all around the region set up huge tents in the middle of desert and sell everything their country produces, from jewellery to food and clothing to home decor. I think I picked up this scarf in the Indian tent. I stocked up on a few crazy colours that I like to pair with simple outfits to make it look more cheerful.  On a very stressful and eventful day, every time I looked down, this scarf definitely brightened up my day.


Top: French Connection, Pants: Zara, Boots: RMK Deston, Bracelet: my own


Let's get to know each other a little better
@oliviamy

No comments:

Post a Comment