27.5.12

I DIE


Absolutely, completely, utterly going bananas head over heels (literally) for these beaded heels worn by Christine Centenera at Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week Australia. But have also been worn by other notable names like Chanel Iman. The to-die-for heels are designed by Kanye West in collaboration with Guiseppe Zanotti and retail for only $5000 (and when I say only I mean holy bananas, those are some expensive foot clothings). Admittedly, the amount of workmanship in these heels are definitely worth the heft price tag. 

These heels, with their intricate beading, are very similar to my inspiration for the SNAKECHARMER line and have given me even more inspiration so keep on the look out for some more jewelry pieces that incorporate this heavy beading. 

@oliviamy

No comments:

Post a Comment