25.4.12

SNAKECHARMER SNEAK PEAK

The first collection of SNAKECHARMER jewelry is coming together so quickly! This is the first piece that I will be wearing the bleep out of next week during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Sydney. It will be my first time in Sydney for Australian Fashion Week and I'm very excited to see how it ranks against the Paris and New York. I will hopefully be posting like crazy next week so look out for some interesting updates.

...In the meantime check out the sneak peak of my new collection below. This design has been a thought I've had for the past 2 weeks and it has been drawn and re-drawn in my sketch book just to get the shapes and sizes aligned. Ironically, the first piece of the SNAKECHARMER collection happens to include snake skin as the main feature (I think my sub conscious is trying to tell me that I may have an unhealthy obsession with snake skin). Be on the watch for when the entire SNAKECHARMER collection drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment